Billing & Insurance Questions
Do you file my claims with my insurance company?
- We will file your insurance claims for you as a courtesy if you have provided us with your current insurance information.
Why do I need to show my insurance card at each visit?
- Providing us with your insurance card at each visit will ensure all your claims are processed under the current policy number and are mailed to the correct insurance company at the correct claims processing address.
When will I receive a statement?
- You will receive a statement monthly as long as you have an unpaid balance. You are only billed for services which have been processed by your insurance company and for which the insurance didn't pay.
When do you expect payment after I receive my statement?
- The amount you owe is listed in each page in the box labeled “payment due”. We expect you to pay the “payment due” upon receiving your statement.
Will there be a co-pay for each visit?
- We encourage you to contact your insurance company prior to your visit if you have any questions regarding your co-pay. Your co-pay is determined by your insurance company. We are required to collect the co-pay at the time of service.
- We are contracted with most insurance plans. However, it is your responsibility to understand wherever your insurance has limits on the doctors you can see, or the services you can receive.
When is your billing staff available to answer billing questions?
- Our biller is available from Monday to Friday between the hours of 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM at (408) 202 7278. ( You can leave a message and she will call you back)